Click here for information about the Coronavirus.
If you need the content on this website translated to Spanish go to the bottom of this page to convert using Google Translate. Si necesita traducir esto al español, vaya al final de esta página para convertir el idioma.
Click here for NYCDOE Student COVID-19 Testing Consent Form
S-Prep is a free high school and college preparatory program for 7th -12th grade students.
Program offerings include:
- Innovative science and math courses
- PSAT/SHSAT/SAT Prep
- Academic and career counseling
- Career development and college prep workshops
- Field trips and college visits
- Internship opportunities
To apply students must:
- Reside in New York
- Be enrolled in grades 7 – 12
- current 6th graders can apply as long as they are on track to begin 7th grade in Fall 2022
- Self-identify as Black/African-American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, Pacific Islander or Alaskan Native
- If you don’t identify with one of the groups listed you can still apply if you meet the economic eligibility guidelines.
Deadline: Sunday, May 15th 11:59pm EST
To apply, access form online at: www.ps.columbia.edu/sprep/apply
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholar of Service/ Art Advocate Program
The pieces of art below were created through the Scholar of Service/ Art Advocate Program. The program is a collaboration between current students and graduates of PS 123, Graham Windham staff, and community members.
Get in Touch
PS/MS 123 Mahalia Jackson
301 West 140th Street
Copyright Your Company Name – All rights reserved