This fall/winter you will receive your personalized Welcome Letter, which includes your unique account creation code for setting up your MySchools account. We’ll let you know when letters are on the way, and when they will be available from your current school. In the meantime, here’s what you can do now:
- Explore schools and programs in the searchable online directory in MySchools (myschools.nyc) by logging out and clicking on “Browse the school directory.”
- Open my schools
- Scroll down to “Get Started” and click
- Ignore the sign in (for now) and advance to “School Directory” located on the bottom left of the page.
- Select grade level: high school
- Sign up for our admissions email list at schools.nyc.gov/sign-up.
- Learn more about high school admissions: go to schools.nyc.gov/High to explore the 2021 NYC High School and Specialized High Schools Admissions Guide, and the new High School Admissions Video Series.